Address: 5FL, No. 20, HuLi Park, TongAn Industry Central Zone, Xiamen, China.
Load Cell Wiring Method
Weighing the sensor's outlet way has 4 lines and 6 lines two kinds, the module or the weighing transmitter wiring also has 4 lines and 6 lines two kinds, to receive 4 or 6 lines first depends on your hardware requirements, the principle is: the sensor can connect 6 lines of 4 lines, must be followed by the 4 line to be short.
The general weighing sensor is six-wire system, when connected to the four-wire system, the power cord (exc-, exc+) and the feedback line (sen-, sen+) are respectively short. Sen+ and sen-are compensated for line resistors. sen+ and exc+ are pathways, sen-and exc-are pathways.
Exc+ and exc-are supplied to the weighing sensor, but because of the line loss between the weighing module and the sensor, the sensor receives less voltage than the supply voltage. Each weighing sensor has a mv/v characteristic, its output MV signal is closely related to the voltage received, sens+ and sens-are actually a high impedance loop within the weighing sensor, which can be fed to the weighing module in the actual received voltage feedback. Suppose the exc+ and exc-are 10V, line loss, sensor 2mv/v, in fact the sensor output maximum signal is () *2=19MV, not 20mV. At this time the weighing sensor internal will be 19mV as the most significant, if the sensor must pass the feedback loop to the actual voltage feedback to the weighing module. On the weighing sensor, the exc+ and the sens+ short connection, the exc-and the sens-short, limited to the sensor and the weighing module distance, the voltage loss is very small, otherwise the measurement existence error.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Detailed load cell
- Sensor Static
- Mechanical installation of the weig...
- Weighing sensors on the mixing station
- Load cell used in a group Note
- Sensors play an important role in f...
- On the earth-shaking changes in sen...
- Sensor Technology in Construction M...
- The acquisition of the reference se...
- The development direction of digita...
- Load Cell Installation Considerations
- What is a strain gauge
- What is a resistance strain gauge
- How to glue a resistance strain gauge
- How to choose a strain gauge
- How to gule a strain gauge
- Discussion on several problems of a...