Address: 5FL, No. 20, HuLi Park, TongAn Industry Central Zone, Xiamen, China.
Strain Gauge Application materials and Installation methods
Manufacturing sensitive gate often material freely with copper nickel alloy (constantan), line chromium containing gold, iron chromium aluminum containing gold, nichrome, platinum and platinum alloy, etc.The three most popular.The sensitive coefficient of these alloys for 2 ~ 6.
The binder is divided into organic binder and inorganic binder. In general, the former is used in the temperature below 400 ℃, which is used in high temperature conditions. Organic binder includes nitrifying fiber, oxymethacrylate, epoxy resin, phenolic resin, organosilicone resin, polyimide, etc. In addition to the first two kinds of other, the use usually needs to be heated and pressurized to make it solidified. The commonly used inorganic binder has phosphate and spraying metal oxides. The former shall be heated and cured when used. The materials used for the base are paper, rubber film, glass fiber cloth, sheet metal (or metal mesh) etc.
Pasting the strain gauge on the surface of the component has different installation methods:
1) the strain gauge of paper, glue film and glass fiber cloth shall be used as the basis for the strain gauge, and paste with adhesive;
2) to use a sheet metal or metal mesh as a strain gauge, which is fixed to metal components by spot welding or rolling.
3) for the temporary base strain gauge, the metal oxide flame is applied to the metal substrate or the surface of the component by using a binder or by using an oxyacetylene flame or plasma flame.
- Principle Of Pull Pressure Sensor
- What Is A Load Cell
- Weighing Sensor Selection Considera...
- Everywhere Weighing Sensors
- Load Cell Encyclopedic Knowledge
- Research And Application Of Sensors...
- How To Use A Higher Load Cell Measu...
- The Disadvantage Of Digital Load Ce...
- Measuring Principle Pressure Sensor
- Difference And Application Of Digit...
- Strain Gauge Load Cell
- Load Cell Technical Specification
- Wiring Diagram Of Weighing Sensor
- LCT Strain Gauges
- NEW YEAR’S WISHES AND GREETINGS FRO...
- LCT Spring Festival Holiday
- LCT Load Cell Workshop
- We Started Work From Chinese Spring...
- We LCT Will Attend 2018 Wuhan Inter...
- We LCT Has Moved In A New Office